The Meeting will include -among others- spaces for reflection and debate on the financing of education, its planning and management, problems of equity and efficiency, human capital and economic growth or indicators of educational quality. The XXXI Meeting will feature renowned national and international experts who will approach the role of education in economic and social life from different points of view.
The academic interest of the meeting is joined by the commitment of the organizers in transferring to society and public managers the main reflections and results in education that are deduced from the communications and debates of the parallel sessions. Our final objective is to improve knowledge of education and to guide educational policies in all its areas.
Registration for the Conference of the Association for the Economics of Education includes attendance at the scientific sections, conference materials, attendance certificate…
Paper submission & program:
- Opening of abstract & paper submission on website: 14th December, 2022
- Deadline for abstract submission: 1st February, 2023
- Abstract decision: 1st March, 2023
- Deadline for full paper submission: 5th April, 2023
- Communication decision: 10th May, 2023
- Program publication: 31st May, 2023
- Opening of registration on website: 3rd May, 2023
- Deadline for registration at a reduced fee: 17th May, 2023
- Registration deadline (for presenters): 28th June, 2023
- Meeting: 29th – 30th June, 2023